Get Together Role Call

CC97

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that you may not have noticed through the pics... It was cold!

wiggly-cc-braden.jpg

The funny thing is... I'm all huddled with a jacket over a hoodie... and wiggly's bearing it with just a t-shirt.

group-players-bench.jpg

This one's my favourite.

Thanks for posting the pics Kevin!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Gee, when did start using that mascot?

http://argonauts.on.ca/Argos/KidsZone/mascots.html

Say, any thoughts about attending a Toronto Rock game?

The little family of mascots they have going there is so ridiculous. Although, trying to picture the little people walking around with the costumes on is pretty funny. The picture of Mockba with "Argo bounce" is definitely a classic!

If you can get tickets for a Rock game that would be amazing! However, I believe they sell out most if not all games and they cost a pretty penny as well. Just before the four of us went our separate ways, Chris suggested we go check out an OHL game or something, possibly the Majors or Gens even. Mockba mentioned he would be in the area again sometime in November for any of those interested. Myself, I would not mind checking out a Majors game!

Wiggly's like me, we don't get cold

I must admit, I was getting a little cold when we were sitting the club section, with the absence of the Sun and all; that is right we were sitting in the club section. :P

If you can get tickets for a Rock game that would be amazing! However, I believe they sell out most if not all games and they cost a pretty penny as well. Just before the four of us went our separate ways, Chris suggested we go check out an OHL game or something, possibly the Majors or Gens even. Mockba mentioned he would be in the area again sometime in November for any of those interested. Myself, I would not mind checking out a Majors game!

Well they don't sell out as they used to. I have not gone to a game in a couple of years. It's fairly easy to get a single ticket in the platinum section. I've done that several times. But a ticket in the upper deck is very plentiful and affordable. I'm sure if someone contacts the Rock about a group package, they will probably give them a good deal.

About for the OHL, I prefer to see the IceDogs. ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

:devil:

Hey, I was standing like 15 feet from Brian Williams on Monday... I have 3 witnesses on this board :)

DUDE!!!!!!

And here I thought it was a big deal for me to be in the same building as him during the Lions/Bombers game a few weeks ago. I bow to you for realz...

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Archived