John Quincy King Creative Designs

JQK

For someone who loves traditional, classic, timeless logos that are never changed... i sure do change mine alot...

However, i think i might stick with this one for a while... i like it.

Here's another useless piece of artwork i shall heap upon you!!!!

JohnQuincyKingCreativeDesign.gif

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Not bad...good legible use of gradients. It seems a little busy with the many outlines and shapes going across the middle, especially with a typeface that has little "thorns" (did you draw the letters? It looks like the Angels font).

As a logo/header, it's great. But if this is going to be part of a copyright line/watermark, it's going to be too busy, especially if you have to reduce it. Do you have a version of the star & shield with just your initials? Something like that would hold up much better when reduced.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

It looks good but I would increase the text size of decrease the size of the shield.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Cowboys Star...ugh. Other than that I like.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like the concept, but try it with fewer, or no gradients. Like on your main logo, a gradient on the back shield, with solid fill letters. I'm not sure if there's too many outlines used because i think it's just the gradient that's creating a busy feel.

Other than that, pretty decent job.

^_^

Archived