Patriots go for record 19th win in a row

stimpy

You know you guys and the media talk about how great the Seahawks and Jets are, look who they played

Seawawks played-New Orleans, Tampa Bay, and San Francisco

That was a very easy first three games

Jets played-Cincinnati, San Diego, and Miami

Again all decently easy teams.

You shouldn't just go by the record, I'm not saying the Jets or seahawks are pushovers but they never really faced any real good team yet like the colts, pats, vikings, or eagles.

Did you say the pack? They could win every single game for the next 2 years, and they still would suck. You don't lose to Chicago.

That's why I don't like the Patriots..before this AWESOME streak, the got whooped on by a 300-lb line backer from Buffalo.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I think there is. Let's not forget, the Seahawks go to Foxboro. The Seahawks couldn't win on the road last year.

The possibility is there. There's only a handful of teams on their schedule that can realistically expect to beat them. Seahawks, Jets (although they're overrated), Ravens, and the Bills. And the majority of the games against those teams are in Foxboro. They already beat the Colts, the toughest team on their schedule.

Of course, there's always the chance of an upset. And that's probably how they'll lose a game.

I realize the Rams suck terribly, but I think they could beat the Pats. Maybe that's hope.

Heck, that's one of only three games I really care about this year. The 2 with SF (one last week) and the one vs the Pats.

I think right now, it's impossible to tell wheher or not the Pats are or will be a dynasty. Dyanasties are made through time. We have to look back maybe 5 years from now, then look at the organization and look at what they accomplished. Untile then, it's a moot point.

As far as undefeated goes, no one goes undefeated any more. Possible? Yes. Likely? No. I fear a few teams looking forward. First don't underesitmate the Dolphins. They can't look past them or they'll have a task on their hands. Second, the Jets always scare the hell out of me. Thirdly, the Seahwaks and Rams are very viable opponents. Either teams A game is NFL elite.

With that said, we'll see.

....GO PATS!

Is it only because there are no identifiable stars that the Patriots aren't considered a dominant team?

Save for Tom Brady, the rest of the Patriots are a no-name sort of bunch, with a better player somewhere else in the NFL at every position.

The 49ers had Montana and Rice, the Steelers had the Steel Curtain and Bradshaw.

The Pats, well... Brady's OK for a guy who can't throw long.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a long distance Pats fans that remembers the days of Crazy Dick McPherson, Hart Lee Dykes, Leonard Russell and 1-15 seasons.

Problem is, I think the rest of the NFL remembers these things too. And the Patriots suffer for it.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived