ARMY WINS

bosox

my god...it happened..Army did it...I'm a Navy fan but I live in the Hudson Valley so in honor of the Black Knights first win in quite awhile...here goes...

The Army team's the pride and dream

Of every heart in gray,

The Army line you'll ever find

A terror in the fray;

And when the team is fighting

For the Black and Gray and Gold,

We're always near with song and cheer

And this is the tale we're told:

The Army team ...

On, brave old Army team,

On to the fray;

Fight on to victory,

For that's the fearless Army way.

yankeesfansd4.png91140975269.png

Isles1.gifirelandnw9.png

neyyorkjetsdj1.gif

sig3_605.jpg

chevroletij6.png

I have no idea why Army, Navy, and Air Force compete on such a high level(they are D-I, right?)

They can't recruit guys for obvious reasons which puts them at a distinct disadvantage. Yeah, you've got to be a pretty athletic and fit person just to go to one of those academies, but they are guys who are strong and can run and stuff, not guys with cannons for arms or have a natural scoring touch to win hockey games. They should be placed at a level where they don't get embarrased all the time. It's kind of sad and embarrasing to have the most elite colleges in America and the future of our military and government go 19 games without a win.

Good for Army, but for some reason I've always been more drawn towards Annapolis to cheer for. I always root for Navy in the Army-Navy games.

I believe they are right to play in Div I-A. If you applied the same standard of wins and losses to teams across the board, you'd only have about 30-40 teams in Div I-A and about 300 in DivI-AA. Army's main problem is playing in a stronger mid-major conference, well until Cincy, Memphis, and Louisville leave. It should be a lot easier for them when they become independent next year. And Air Force traditionally fields one of the tougher teams in the MWC and Navy has shown great improvement. Mainly because of coaching, as they are using the same players they had 2 years ago. Army will improve with Ross, the question will be how long will he stay at West Point?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I believe they are right to play in Div I-A. If you applied the same standard of wins and losses to teams across the board, you'd only have about 30-40 teams in Div I-A and about 300 in DivI-AA. Army's main problem is playing in a stronger mid-major conference, well until Cincy, Memphis, and Louisville leave. It should be a lot easier for them when they become independent next year. And Air Force traditionally fields one of the tougher teams in the MWC and Navy has shown great improvement. Mainly because of coaching, as they are using the same players they had 2 years ago. Army will improve with Ross, the question will be how long will he stay at West Point?

Actually i think Army is also leaving next year, to a different conference from UofL, UC,and UM

Signature intentionally left blank

Archived