Milwaukee Bucks concept

JetsLuvver

its a good start, but the colors are too simple, i dont really like the wordmark, but its kinda nice that the antlers are a u. what i do like is the buck head on the side of the shorts, thats a uniques feature, but you might wanna take the striping off of the shorts to make that look better.

i'll credit ya...didn't completely screw up my boys. agreeing with mings, the antlers as a U is a clever idea. heck, i wouldn't mind that scheme, it beats the purple. :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

That's not bad. I like the shorts (though maybe I'd make the head a bit smaller) and the antlers used as the "U" . However, If you are going to go green and grey, I think you should use at least two shades of green.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

its a good start, but the colors are too simple, i dont really like the wordmark, but its kinda nice that the antlers are a u. what i do like is the buck head on the side of the shorts, thats a uniques feature, but you might wanna take the striping off of the shorts to make that look better.

i completelly agree. also, shrink the buck on the leg

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

There's some great ideas here. I would like to see the head on both sides of both the home and away shorts. Don't know about the pupil you put in the eyeballs. That looks very cartoonish to me. I really like using the antlers as a U. Would like to see that used with a different font style.

I like the concept and with a few tweeks this has great potential. Great job!

CCSLC Signature.jpg

I'm not really diggin it. Maybe if the colors were Dark Green, Light Green and Silver. Also, I really don't care for the striping. Overall, it's a bit too plain.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Honestly, the only thing that's anywhere close to appealing to me are the numbers. Other than that, I don't like it at all. I'd offer some suggestions, but I'd be very brash. So I'll refrain. Please try to do better. Mahalo.

dodgers-1.png

Christmas colors for the Bucks, please, there's no other way.

NJ Devils too

Woo Hoo! Someone finally agrees with me that the unique Red/Green Devils uniform was better than the oh-so-overused red and black.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Christmas colors for the Bucks, please, there's no other way.

NJ Devils too

Ick! Not on my team, no way, no how! No X-Mas colors for the Bucks! Purple has got to go, but not in favor of Red. I seem to remember Avenger doing a concept with copper in place of the purple, and it really worked well with their identity.

All that anti-Christmas color sentiment aside, these uniforms just don't do it for me. Too plain, the colors and striping are too similar to the Celtics for my tastes, and the wordmark logo is ugly.

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived