Blasphemy!

RyanB06

First concept from me in a while, so please be gentle.

The following is what I'd propose for the Red Sox as a road alternate if, of course, I 1) owned the team and 2) told my conscience to scram.

soxrdaltconcept.jpg

Not sure where the template came from, but thanks to the late SLE for the Sox logos and eriqjaffe for the absolutely fantastic Sox number font. Much appreciated, man!

C&C, please! I'm a grown man, I can take it! :P

[EDIT: Apparently I told my spell-checker to take a hike, too. Good catch, Stampman.]

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I like it. Red alt at home, blue alt on the road. It could work. I especially like the use of the logo with the socks

I'm pretty fired up for the ALCS to start. Can't beat Yanks-BoSox. The added bonus is that I go to grad school in the Bronx. Generally, whenever a Yankee playoff game is on the night of a class, the prof lets us out around the time of the game, because he wants to see it (or at least catch it on the radio in the car) as badly as we do.

First concept from me in a while, so please be gentile.

The following is what I'd propose for the Red Sox as a road alternate if, of course, I 1) owned the team and 2) told my conscience to scram.

soxrdaltconcept.jpg

Not sure where the template came from, but thanks to the late SLE for the Sox logos and eriqjaffe for the absolutely fantastic Sox number font. Much appreciated, man!

C&C, please! I'm a grown man, I can take it!  :P

Please be gentile?

Are you a part of some pro-Judaism group?

:D

Yeah I know it's a typo--but I am a gentile...

I like the combination--it just feels weird for the Red Sox...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived