Aussie concept

eqtmgr

I think it is very cool. Nice traditional look (and better looking than my team). It has a Cleveland Browns appeal to the striping which I really like.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

i likey, but ithought when it said 'NO Aussie Rules Fantasy Team' you meant that its not an Aussie Rules Fantasy Team... anyhow, i like it... i know i tried to make mine a bit untraditional and i like how you've used the WAFA logo on the shorts and as a tag

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Thanks for the feedback so far.

In regards to the amount of white used, I was going for a somewhat traditional look with a modern feel. The majority of the gunsereys used use solid colors. so I was going for something different. I'm going to work on a home and alternate version during the rest of the week.

In regards to the Borwns feel, it does give you that sense with the striping. When designing this set, I tried many different versions of striping, and like this one the best. In my use of color, I again wanted to stray from tradition. A majority of the sides use either black, blue, red, or gold in their logos. So I wanted to go with something different.

Again, thanks for the C&C and please keep it coming. Not a bad job for MS paint eh?

Mahalo.

dodgers-1.png

Archived