AHL on TV?

Brass

Does anybody know if AHL games will be televised this season? I'm going to the Wolf*Pack home opener tommorrow night and wanted to know if anybody watches and knows stations that carry the game.

If you do, I'll be wearing my green Whalers hoodie which I just won off of eBay. :D

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The MSG Network is gonna be televising a bunch of WolfPack games this year in lieu of Ranger games:

(from oursportscentral.com)

MSG Networks to Telecast Select Hartford Wolf Pack Games

October 13, 2004 - New York, NY - October 13, 2004 - MSG Networks today announced that it would telecast seven games of the New York Rangers AHL affiliate Hartford Wolf Pack through the end of the year. The slate of AHL games, which features several New York Rangers rising stars, will begin this Saturday, October 16 with the team's home opener against the Philadelphia Phantoms at 7:00 p.m. on MSG Network. New York Rangers announce team Sam Rosen and John Davidson will call the game.

The Wolf Pack, who come-off an impressive 2003-04 season advancing to the Eastern Conference Finals, feature "Future Blue" New York Rangers Jozef Balej, Blair Betts, Maxim Kondratiev, Jed Ortmeyer, Thomas Pock and Fedor Tyutin.

MSG Networks Telecast Schedule:

October 16 7 p.m. Philadelphia at Wolf Pack MSG

October 23 7 p.m. Wolf Pack at Bridgeport FSN NY

November 10 7 p.m. Hershey at Wolf Pack MSG & FSN NE

November 20 7 p.m. Wolf Pack at Springfield MSG

November 26 7:30 p.m. Wolf Pack at Bridgeport FSN NY

December 11 7 p.m. Manchester at Wolf Pack MSG & FSN NE

December 18 7 p.m. Providence at Wolf Pack MSG

I was very happy this morning when I looked in the sports section to see today's college football telecast lineup, and saw the Wolfpack game listed.

Good move by MSG to get some hockey on the air while the NHL continues to be snooty.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

That would be cool if they had it on tv. Im outside milwaukee, so I would go from not having a team in the NHL, to a team, which is the defending AHL champions, playing on tv. that would be pretty sweet. I also heard something about NHL players playing on their AHL teams. I dont really follow hockey all that much, what truth is there to that? Im sure if it were true, it would help the tv argument

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

I just go to Indiana Ice games, and let me tell ya something these amatures play some great hockey. Its some of the best I've ever seen. I wish the would show the games on tv. But I think in markets that have AHL teams, their games should be shown in lieu of NHL games. By the way, flynn's Ice logo looks great in action.

If you visit AHL.com you can listen to just about any game live on cybercast.

There's not much on tv where I live as a opposed to Canada, but I frequently go to games in person anyway.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

If you visit AHL.com you can listen to just about any game live on cybercast.

There's not much on tv where I live as a opposed to Canada, but I frequently go to game sin person anyway.

you live in Rochester NY, you have the Americans games to watch. im in dc area and have no hockey games to watch this season.

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Archived