More Stuff

DarthMan

Nice changes, but I still don't like the "flaming thumbtack" logo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

i agree, but red is better than the light blue, i think

No doubt, I like the red much better. The two blues the titans use just blend together for me, I don't see enough of a contrast to make the logos or the uniforms interesting.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

honestly though, way too many professional teams use red an blue as their colors. i mean, 7 of the 8 MLB playoff teams were red and blue users. in football you have the bills, texans, giants, patriots, etc. thats enough if you ask me.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived