Sports FONTS!

Nick 1733

**Could A Mod PLEASE Sticky This?**

Alright, since fonts are a tremendous resource and they are in high-demand here, I figure there should be an official thread for them. I'll be working on ALL the NFL fonts.

If you have ANY fonts for ANY league, post them here, weither it be actual fonts, knowledge of the font names or images of them.

Here are the NFL ones that are completed (more added as I finish them):

Baltimore Ravens

Cincinnati Bengals

Denver Broncos

Houston Texans

I don't think it quite constitutes a sticky. Once you have a resource significantly developed, there's a good chance it could go into the TFAQ as a resource. Until then though, there are enough sticky topics regarding resources that currently collecting dust at the top of the board IMO.

Not to downplay the value of the resource to the community, but I think there's lots of stickied topics already, which I think we should be consolidating instead of adding on.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

**Could A Mod PLEASE Sticky This?**

Alright, since fonts are a tremendous resource and they are in high-demand here, I figure there should be an official thread for them. I'll be working on ALL the NFL fonts.

If you have ANY fonts for ANY league, post them here, weither it be actual fonts, knowledge of the font names or images of them.

Here are the NFL ones that are completed (more added as I finish them):

Baltimore Ravens

Cincinnati Bengals

Denver Broncos

Excellent work, an excellent resource.

Are any of them available as Illustrator files?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

So what will you be doing with these sheets? Are you plugging them into something? I would use similar sheets when I make custom McFarlane figures.

These are realllly nice. Heck, I've never even seen a helmet template with that particular mask.

I'm going to use them for the NFL Uniforms I'm doing for Chris for the site.

The helmet template I created on my own because it's my favorite style facemask.

are there illustrator files for these nick? they look awesome.

I've only got the Ravens in Illustrator so far, and only the home colored numbers.

I did the Bengals and Broncos in Photoshop.

After I get them all in image files, then I work on doing them in Illustrator and making them fonts.

I can tell you're just cleaning up a little of those templates rather than re-creating them...the lettering for the nameplates on the Ravens and Texans is wrong. The originals were wrong too. The Texans and Ravens both use the same generic block lettering used for Major League Baseball templates...the ones done by eric. But the Texans' letters have small tapered points on some of the ends, similar to their numbers, and like the Red Sox numbers.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I can tell you're just cleaning up a little of those templates rather than re-creating them...the lettering for the nameplates on the Ravens and Texans is wrong. The originals were wrong too. The Texans and Ravens both use the same generic block lettering used for Major League Baseball templates...the ones done by eric. But the Texans' letters have small tapered points on some of the ends, similar to their numbers, and like the Red Sox numbers.

Well I didn't know they were wrong. I'm just going by the resources I have. BTW, there is no Texans one on that page.

If you can help me with the lettering, that would be great.

These are great, however one thing I don't get is why you put the same logo up there 4-6 times. For example, you have the same wordmark on the Texans' pic set at 9 per jersey, 27 total. There's nothing wrong with that, of course. It just baffles me a little. I wondered why Jomo did 'em this way, too. Not griping, just wondering out loud.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

These are great, however one thing I don't get is why you put the same logo up there 4-6 times. For example, you have the same wordmark on the Texans' pic set at 9 per jersey, 27 total. There's nothing wrong with that, of course. It just baffles me a little. I wondered why Jomo did 'em this way, too. Not griping, just wondering out loud.

Well, that's a good point. I just did it because that's the way the others were made. Also made no sense to me, guess my brain froze when deciding to do the same thing.

Archived