2004 Underrated NFL Teams

Nick 1733

Which is the most underrated this year? (so far)  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nobody's been talking much about the Steelers, and before I came to this poll, I had no idea they were actually 5-1...there ya go.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

No contest, my vote was for the Houston Texans.

Carr is turning into an All-Star, while after a slow start, they're really hot right now. They've won 4 of their last 3, only losing to the Vikings in OT. And Capers is a great coach.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Gotta go with the G-Men here.

And are we all unanimous on Cincinnati being the biggest disappointment of the season so far?

I'm sure there are other disappointments, like Tennesee, Carolina, KC,

Where aren't the NY Jets on this list?

I saw, I came, I left.

And are we all unanimous on Cincinnati being the biggest disappointment of the season so far?

Nope. I would say the Patriots are the biggest disappointment. And to think, I had them chalked up to be in the Super Bowl. :rolleyes::P

Seriously, I would say the Chiefs are the biggest disappointment.

edit -- I changed my mind on biggest disappointment.

IUe6Hvh.png

I'm sure there are other disappointments, like Tennesee, Carolina, KC,

Where are the NY Jets on this list?

The Jets aren't on the list because they are getting respect. MANY are talking about them beating New England this week.

Biggest disappointment for me is Tennessee, notice how if Brown gets hurt, they can't play for crap.

This has nothing to do record wise, but I honestly think the team in the off-season who was the most underrated and overlookes team was teh Patriots.

All we heard over the summer was "How the Eagles will finally win" and "Who will start for the NY Giants" I rarely heard ANYTHING about how the Pats were going to defend their championship. When Dallas was this good, THATS ALL WE HEARD OF! I don't mean obsess over the Pats, but give them some more credit.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

This has nothing to do record wise, but I honestly think the team in the off-season who was the most underrated and overlookes team was teh Patriots.

All we heard over the summer was "How the Eagles will finally win" and "Who will start for the NY Giants" I rarely heard ANYTHING about how the Pats were going to defend their championship. When Dallas was this good, THATS ALL WE HEARD OF! I don't mean obsess over the Pats, but give them some more credit.

Can they get any more credit? All we hear about is their year-and-a-couple-weeks winning streak, and they're underrated? <_<

Anyways, I voted the Steelers, because like wheateater, I didnt even know they were 5-1 until I read this thread

Can they get any more credit? All we hear about is their year-and-a-couple-weeks winning streak, and they're underrated? <_<

Anyways, I voted the Steelers, because like wheateater, I didnt even know they were 5-1 until I read this thread

Well at least there getting credit for something!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Mr Patriots Fan:

Dude, let me tell you something..this area (Indiana) is Colts and Rams fans, with a few Falcons fans sprinkled in..and I NEVER hear the end of it about those stupid patriots..

"Oooh, they're so good!!"..My ka-tush..

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived