More reason to hate the Houston Aeros

Sodboy13

i would probably vote for A just because it looks the most like the IHL Aeros. As if the home/aways aren't pushing it already, B REALLY pushes the Houston Wild issue. C's my second choice...now if only these were in double blue... :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'd vote A, but I'd still like to see a version with the lettering diagonally across the front.

aeros.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I have a feeling yours dwarfs mine. ^_^

Probably does, but I feel uncomfortable talking about it with you.

:P

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Jersey A, all the way. Ties in some of the team's historical elements (LOVE the sleeve number shields!), and makes the fact that they're wearing the parent's colors downright tolerable. And while you're at it, make a white version of Jersey A for the road, and burn the current ones.

And do you notice something else about the proposed alts? The numbering matches the wordmark font. No goofy military stencil. Why on earth couldn't they just come up with good ideas like this in the first place?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Jersey C. The wordmark looks better than jersey A and I'm not a real big fan of the diagonal lettering....maybe it's 'cause I hate the Rangers.... ^_^

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Affiliations change baby....and then you're left in the lurch with your ex's name tatooed on your arm....so to speak.

See also: Hamilton Bulldogs logo in Oilers colours on a Canadiens jersey.

The blue and red in the Hamilton Bulldogs logo have been altered to reflect the colours of the Montreal Canadiens. The tan and copper colours are now simply not used for the fabric. I think they've done a good job distancing themselves from the previous Oiler ownership.

None of them! BRING BACK THE BLUE!!!!

As long as it's the green-with-blue, not the double-blue mess they had last season.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived