reebok's "play dri shimmer" jerseys - awful.

bipolarbear

i think this is a trend that is ruining some decent looks out there. whenever i go to a store and see the silver mavericks jersey replica, it looks sweet. it's not shiny, it is mesh, so therefore it doesn't look like tinfoil. same thing with the nuggets - do you know how cool those things look mesh??

there are a few more teams with that crap, and when someone posted the mavs and nets alts were the same color, just different material, i couldn't believe it. the nets alts are some of the best in the league!

does anyone feel me on this?

i think this is a trend that is ruining some decent looks out there. whenever i go to a store and see the silver mavericks jersey replica, it looks sweet. it's not shiny, it is mesh, so therefore it doesn't look like tinfoil. same thing with the nuggets - do you know how cool those things look mesh??

there are a few more teams with that crap, and when someone posted the mavs and nets alts were the same color, just different material, i couldn't believe it. the nets alts are some of the best in the league!

does anyone feel me on this?

The Nuggets authentics look much better than the swingmans.

Archived