4. Oakland

5. Toronto (and NO I'm NOT joking)

Bottom 5:

1. Minnesota

2. San Diego

3. Baltimore

4. Chicago (NL)

5. Cincinnatti

Everyone seemed to like my re-make of the San Diego jerseys when I first made them...

mlbproject_sd.gif

If they had these away jerseys would you like them?

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I personally like the Cubs aways. There's been alot of them being either best or worst.

This thread made me wonder, are the Cardinals the only team to have no piping, pinstripes, or any other design elements on their uniforms? Its just the wordmark and numbers.

So, I looked. It looks like the blue Jays are the only other team to have nothing but wordmark and numbers. And then the Tigers Roads. Interesting.

If someone says cubs, they have a little cubs logo on their hip of the pants. I'm talking nothing at all.

Oh, and by the way ...

The best baseball uniform, home or away or combined, is the Yankees. The road uniform is so-so (I kind of wish they'd go back to the look of the 1961 Yankees), but that home uniform is so good that it makes up for anything wrong with the road uni. The interlocking NY, the pinstripes, the tradition ... what more can be said? Even Yankee haters have to admire that home uniform because it's what a baseball uniform should look like.

I never consider history when judging a jersey or uniform. I feel no remorse for saying that the Yankees uniforms are very dull. Pinstripes...just pinstripes......and an NY......in an extremely dull color......like......wow. :rolleyes: Same thing applies to the Montreal Canadiens. History alone is keeping these uniforms respectability alive. If one were to actually introduce those uniforms into sports today, you'd be laughed at (at least by me).

That said, the Twins are the worst for actually having road pinstripes. Everything else is at least not an eyesore.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I believe the Rockies have road pinstripes as well, if I'm not mistaking. However, it's already been decided that everything of theirs in terms of identity is awful.

They would be the worst everything, in my opinion. Worst logo, worst home jersey, and worst away jersey. The only thing of theirs decent is that purple jersey as worn with the purple hat.

IUe6Hvh.png

And for those of you who don't like the Phightin' Phillies, road colors, what the fluff is wrong with youse peeps, hmmmm?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

And for those of you who don't like the Phightin' Phillies, road colors, what the fluff is wrong with youse peeps, hmmmm?

I'd prefer teams to do more than just make their home jerseys grey.

Gotta go with CC on this one. Not that they have much choice..."Philadelphia" is a little big for a jersey. A plain block style arching "PHILA" would be pretty sweet, though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived