Brass

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Bernie as a Cowboy (bottom right)

p1112779reg.jpg

If only that photo had one of Kosar in a 'Phins jersey.

EDIT: Whoops! Forgot to look closer at the top right half of the card, where they have the Kosar 'Phins photo. Looking at the URL of that image, I've now noticed that that is the front of one of the cards that Kosar now markets in his greeting card company. Yes, you read that last line right. He's now in the greeting card business.

There was a commercial for Madden NFL Football about 10 years ago that had Joe Montana in a Jets uniform advertising the fact that you could now make trades in the game, I remember him saying "Oh c'mon, I just bought a house".

Now that's a rare one.

or the Nfl playoffs commercial last year, if dwight clark had dropped the pass. then they showed jerry rice in a bengals uni wearing the #87. real wierd

or the Nfl playoffs commercial last year, if dwight clark had dropped the pass. then they showed jerry rice in a bengals uni wearing the #87. real wierd

Huh? Where could I find a pic of that? Are you sure maybe it wasnt another Rice?

it was a promo commercial for the NFL playoffs "show me something" slogan a few years ago. they said if dwight clark had dropped the pass against the cowboys that cinci would have won the SB and would have become the dynasty that the 49ers were. then the guy on the commercial held up a bengals jersey saying "and jerry rice's #87 bengals jersey would be hanging in the hall of fame." to show that cinci would have drafted rice. it was a slippery slope scenario kind of thing

Huh? Where could I find a pic of that? Are you sure maybe it wasnt another Rice?

I remember that... it was strange. Cool commercial though.

.... jamesjduncan, Jerry Rice obviously never played for the bengals, it was him in a Bengals uni in a what-if dream scenario

EDIT: BucFan56 beat me to it and did a great job explaining it.

I remember that... it was strange. Cool commercial though.

.... jamesjduncan, Jerry Rice obviously never played for the bengals, it was him in a Bengals uni in a what-if dream scenario

EDIT: BucFan56 beat me to it and did a great job explaining it.

:blush: aww, thanks. i do what i can :P

Archived