Players in Rare jerseys

Brass

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You remember very well Hideo Nomo as a Dodger... BUT... do you remember him as a Tiger and a Red Sox player?

1216nomo.jpg

rnp_asia-38947-1_picture-27707.6AD.jpg

Nomo as a Red Sox threw a no-hitter.

------------------------------------------------------

Oh, yeah, I know perfectly that Wade Boggs is a Tampa Bay native and saw his number retired in Tropicana Field... but I never get used to see him as a Devil Ray.

mcgriffboggs98cos-1.jpg

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

HA!!! I didn't know that Nomo pitched for the Brewers... that was a short stint there in Milwaukee, isn't it?

pennants.png

Now who can find pictures of...

Frank Thomas with the Yankees

Tom Candiotti with the Orioles

Rick Fox with the Knicks

Randy Johnson with the Giants

All these players were donned in this gear sometime in their career... some in movies, others accidently put on the cap in the middle of a brawl, either way... SEARCH!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Rick Fox with the Knicks

All these players were donned in this gear sometime in their career... some in movies, others accidently put on the cap in the middle of a brawl, either way... SEARCH!

The one I'm looking for is Bernie Williams running around the AL All-Star locker room in Ichiro's jersey.

"Nomo as a Red Sox threw a no-hitter."

This should say "red stocking".

"Sox" is plural for stocking.

That's the jist!

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Rick Fox with the Knicks

SEARCH?!?!?! First, you MUST pay us to SEARCH that ones!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!

Well, I was kidding. Searching about Randy Johnson as a Giant... mmmmhhh... he never was in the Jints. http://www.baseball-reference.com/j/johnsra05.shtml#TRANS

So only Randy Johnson could wore a jersey or a cap of the Jints toying it with some NL fellow before some game between Giants and Expos or Dbacks...

---------

Is anyone having any picture of A-Rod donning a Red Sox cap?

pennants.png

Rick Fox with the Knicks

Well, I was kidding. Searching about Randy Johnson as a Giant... mmmmhhh... he never was in the Jints. http://www.baseball-reference.com/j/johnsra05.shtml#TRANS

So only Randy Johnson could wore a jersey or a cap of the Jints toying it with some NL fellow before some game between Giants and Expos or Dbacks...

---------

Randy Johnson put on a Giants cap by accident during an on field brawl between the Astros and Giants... I saw video when it happened, but have never seen a photo.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Rick Fox with the Knicks

---------

Randy Johnson put on a Giants cap by accident during an on field brawl between the Astros and Giants... I saw video when it happened, but have never seen a photo.

Oh that's what there was. I know the Giants in 1985 signed a play by the name of Randy Johnson (different guy) and was looking for a pic of him. I thought it was one of those tricks.

Archived