Players in Rare jerseys

Brass

Hey I got a few for you (but no pics):

Football:

-Dexter Manley with the Ottawa Rough Riders

-Fred Bilettnikoff with the Alouettes

-Raghib Ismail with the Toronto Argonauts

What about Mike Webster (center for the Steelers) as a Chief?

Now onto baseball:

-Mark Langston as an Expo (The trade that awoken the Mariners)

-Benito Santiago with the Cubs.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey I got a few for you (but no pics):

Football:

-Dexter Manley with the Ottawa Rough Riders

-Fred Bilettnikoff with the Alouettes

-Raghib Ismail with the Toronto Argonauts

What about Mike Webster (center for the Steelers) as a Chief?

Now onto baseball:

-Mark Langston as an Expo (The trade that awoken the Mariners)

-Benito Santiago with the Cubs.

If I had a scanner I'd scanner in the morning, I'd scanner in the evening, all over this land, I'd scanner out danger, I'd scanner out a warning, I'd scanner out love between...

Sorry carried away--

If I had a scanner, I could show you Raghib Ismail (sorry the only Rocket I acknowledge is named Maurice Richard--although I make allowances for "qualified" Rockets--like Pocket Rocket...)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Hasek as a Blackhawk (I think they got Christian Ruutu in return - whatta trade)

5755.jpg

MJ as a baseball player:

MJCard5x7BBRC.jpg

MJ in #45:

jordan.jpg

Plus, there's a shot of Bobby Hull and Gordie Howe playing together on the Whalers, although I can't find it anywhere.

I saw hasek play way back when he was with the Indy Ice. I think I have a card of it somewhere...

Well, he was on the team. The Olympic Goalie (Ray Lefure?) was an Ice Player and it was his appreciation night. So Hasek didn't play.

Plus, there's a shot of Bobby Hull and Gordie Howe playing together on the Whalers, although I can't find it anywhere.

On my home computer I've got one of them playing together on an All-Star team but that's it. Actually, I've got the hard copy of it here in my office so if I get a minute later today I'll post that one. Hull's wearing #7 while Howe has his #9.

On my home computer I've got one of them playing together on an All-Star team but that's it. Actually, I've got the hard copy of it here in my office so if I get a minute later today I'll post that one. Hull's wearing #7 while Howe has his #9.

This?

http://www.sports-photos.com/catalog/image...HullB&W.tif.jpg

This?

http://www.sports-photos.com/catalog/image...HullB&W.tif.jpg

Yeah, that's it.

How about a couple of well-travelled goalies:

Ed Belfour with the Sharks

http://www.goaliesarchive.com/sharks/goalie/belfour.jpg

That is Evgeni Nabokov. Belfour never wore the current jerseys. He's afraid of them. :hockeysmiley:

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived