Contact 989?

Brass

Does anybody know how to contact 989 Sports Videogames? I tried there website....no luck. I tried there booklet from the game I got....no luck. Is it because they know there games suck so much ass and they don't wanna hear about it? I bought MLB 2004 AND WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!!! Doom 3 is more realistic than this game.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Probably not, seeing as how they didn't relase a sports game this year... Like the songwriter said, "They're Goin Doowwwwwn"

MLB 2004 sucked major ass! It's the most unrealistic game ever. If anybody else has MLB 2004, I would like to hear you positive or negative feedback on this.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Speaking of contacting video game manufacturers, anyone know how to contact EA Sports? I want to get the pep band to record the fight song, so I can send it to them so that LMU doesn't use the generic fight song in March Madness 2006.

VmWIn6B.png

Speaking of contacting video game manufacturers, anyone know how to contact EA Sports? I want to get the pep band to record the fight song, so I can send it to them so that LMU doesn't use the generic fight song in March Madness 2006.

I don't have the info, but EA Canada is responsible for that game so that should point you in the right direction.

just break down and get MLB 2005, it'll change your opinion on em...and I actually LIKED MLB 04. I question EA's ability to make a game not involving a football that's true to the sport, and although I'm playing Live for the first time in a couple years and liking it, I played NHL 2005 and remembered why I hadn't played that junkpile of a series since 2002.

cus I like hockey gaming, and I wrote the damn review in this link, please read. :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived