My first logo attempt

Brass

Ok, I know that this isn't the nicest looking logo that you've ever laid eyes on, but I only have MS Paint, and this is my first logo attempt. I normally just do jersey styles, but this is my first logo attempt.

Enjoy!

Logos.png

It is one of the finalists for my SBL team names, called the New England Demons.

All comments, suggestions, thoughts, and such welcome.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Looks like a far sighted, goateed, caterpiller--but I like that.

The Goateed Caterpillers!

Keep going at it--not bad.

My first attempt here was a Tower, then SyPhi did a better one for me...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

He looks horny... :D

Good first attempt. Keep at it and you'll improve with practice.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I hate to say this, but as a logo for a sports team, it is not the greatest. But that doesn't mean it looks bad. Actually he looks pretty cool. If he was a character for something, or a mascot for some web site or something, then it is really good. He has a lot of character about him.

I think the teeth sticking out of the mouth and on the side, and the goatee (which should be modified a bit) are great ideas.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

Archived