Arizona in Red Pants

DarthMan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladies and Gentlemen, your Arizona Chiefs :D

Beat you by 6 seconds. :P

:lol: see what happens when you're a slow typer.... say, I don't remember saying that at 9am :D

OK then, Ladies and Gentlemen, your Kansas City Cardinals (that will never go well with our KC fans)

I saw, I came, I left.

The Ravens all black, imho, is contrived tough.

The all red Cardinals is ugly. They have the chintziest uniforms in the NFL, home and road.

And is there a Bengal thead? Both anchors on the ESPN 30 minute news show could not stop talking about how ugly the Bengals uniforms were on 11/7.

The all red Cardinals is ugly. They have the chintziest uniforms in the NFL, home and road.

And is there a Bengal thead? Both anchors on the ESPN 30 minute news show could not stop talking about how ugly the Bengals uniforms were on 11/7.

There WAS a bengal thread... until some squabbling got it sent to the graveyard.

VmWIn6B.png

There WAS a bengal thread... until some squabbling got it sent to the graveyard.

I ruin everything. Sorry. :(

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

You didn't ruin anything -- it was Cravens fault. Everything is Craven's fault.

IUe6Hvh.png

You didn't ruin anything -- it was Cravens fault. Everything is Craven's fault.

Well, yes and no. I did curse, i did contine a pointless fight with the lil idiot, so it is at least halfway my fault, if not mostly my fault. I don't mind saying when i did something wrong. I bastardized that thread, and i feel bad.

Now back on Topic.

THe Cards have some of the greatest uniforms in the world, when they don't wear red-on-red. If they stay away from that, they'll be good.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

And in tonight's [11/08] ESPN Monday Night Countdown, TJ's paying tribute to those chintzy Cardinals uniforms wearing monochrome cardinal.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"I ruin everything. Sorry." :(

It's about time you confessed. Now do ten Hail Marys.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"I ruin everything. Sorry." :(

It's about time you confessed. Now do ten Hail Marys.

If Craven used smileys then he probably get a lot less heat because most of what he says, IMO, is sarcastic and said in the interest of humor. That said, it is getting kinda annoying though

Appropriate? You must have mistaken Craven for someone servile, lucid, intelligent and important. He is none of those things.

We also all want him to get a needle stuck in his eyeball, when his eyelid is shut, so when the pain hits and he tries to open his eye, he can't, and doesn?t know why.

oh, and the neelde is infected with scurvy.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Appropriate? You must have mistaken Craven for someone servile, lucid, intelligent and important. He is none of those things.

We also all want him to get a needle stuck in his eyeball, when his eyelid is shut, so when the pain hits and he tries to open his eye, he can't, and doesn?t know why.

oh, and the neelde is infected with scurvy.

Ah...scurvy...my only friend.

Do you know how hard it was for me to keep a straight face while typing that? ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived