Nba uniforms project

GMS1122

hello everyone, i know its been a while since ive done anything with this and i want to announce a change in plans.

i have been recently enlightened with the great product of Adobe Illustrator. Now that i am proficient in Illustrator, i am going to begin the project using this program. Now, This is where YOU ALL come in- i am now going to be using SyPhi's .AI basketball template (found here http://home.earthlink.net/~jbstri....all.ai ) and am now extending this project not only to GMS's NBA uniform history, but the CCSL's History of NBA Uniforms

I invite all of you to take part in this in some way, wether it be making a team's uniform set or helping out with info. (if you are going to make a set or just one jersey please post here and claim it, and if you cannot complete it for some reason, please share). Also, you must use SyPhi's template, as i want this to be as organized as possible and keep the designs clean looking. The format to follow is to make all of the team's uniforms worn in one particular era on one file. (for example i would put the 00-03 Cavs uniforms together,and the current one in a different file.) A will keep the ones i have done in PSP up on the first page until they are replaced, to show as examples of how to label stripe detail ect. EDIT: looks like angelfire teminated my page, for lack of updates (who would've guessed? :laugh: ) i will probably start another angelfire site, but if anyone ha unlimited webspace they dont mind sharing, shoot me a PM, becuase eventully Angelfire wont be able to hold the entire project

I encourge all of you to be as incredibly accurate as possible, and to have PHOTO evidence of a jersey to really know it was worn on the court.

Thank you all in advance. There is no set time period for this at all, I dont even know when i will get to start replacing the ones that are "done".

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice, but I think your numbers are a little off. I think the Cavaliers use Helvetica Compressed, or Compacta for the numbers. There is no point on the tail of the one.

Just nit-picking. Good luck with the project, the uniforms look great.

WOO-HOO! Hit the century mark with posts!

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived