New Juventus Kits

Waffles

That Spanish team that uses to be called as the Third Great Team of Spain, has a contract with Columbia Pictures to sponsor a different film every month or so.

I remember a highlight with the team wearing Hellboy jerseys. Let's hope they aren't sponsored by "I heart Huckabees" next month

I also remember the Hellboy Ad.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Although Atlético Madrid sells official jerseys w/o ads from its online shop:

p4_202CA001.jpg

...the club was lately promoting Spiderman 2:

p4_202CA011.jpg

The price of The official jersey w/o ads is 62.43 € and the price with films ads is... 69.97 €!!! The :censored: inside is more expensive!!! :wacko:

The first shirt is good for the USA Soccer National Team, isn't it?

pennants.png

nuevacamiseta1.jpg

MEIN GOTT!!! :shocked: PUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Now, back to the matter of the US Soccer Nat'l team, I never thought that a "Chivas" jersey could be too bad. See Argentina and her light-blue/white pinstripes according her flag, so why not the US and red/white pinstripes and some blue in the soccer jersey?

pennants.png

nuevacamiseta1.jpg

MEIN GOTT!!! :shocked: PUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! 

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Absolutely horrid! Not even fit for a youth team to wear! Funny thing is, no swoosh anywheer. You'd almost think a local sporting goods team supplied them.

As far as the US and the red stripes, I remember when they wore them in 94 and they had a good response, but that was before Mexican soccer branched out and actually started playing games in Houston, LA, Chicago and elsewhere. i think the US jerseys now are fine save the alternate color at the nameplate and circle on the front. I can even handle the mini swoosh on the left sleeve. I'd rather they go with the PSG design though. Incorporate a stripe like theirs or sash effect, kinda like Peru and River.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived