HBO's "The Shot Heard ‘round the World"

Swiss

People:

I'm living in Argentina and besides being a diehard Red Sox fan, I'm a huge Giants fan. Searching online everything about the Jints, I found that HBO launched in 2001 a documental about "The Shot Heard ‘round the World".

I kept seeking this video (as VHS and/or DVD) to buy it but seemingly it isn't commercial, there isn't in Amazon.com or BaseballDirect.com

Is anyone here that recorded this documental in a home VHS?

I'd like to have that and I'm well disposed to pay for the shipment of that VHS from USA to Argentina (of course, plus the cost of a virgin VHS to be copied in).

Thanks!!!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Hey, you are kind if you would contact HBO... months ago I sent them an e-mail and nothing. And I checked the HBO Store online, nothing, only few DVDs like the wonderful "When It Was A Game" trilogy (that I already have).

As a Red Sox and Giants fan, I found once the "50 years momentum":

- 1904: NY Highlanders' Chesbro won 41 games but... lost loudly to the Red Sox the Big One. My Red Sox and my Giants didn't go to play the World Series.

- 1954: NY Giants won the World Series with an amazing sweep over a powerful Cleveland team.

Yankees fans had to watch that from outside.

- 2004: Boston Red Sox won the World Series with an amazing sweep over a powerful St. Louis team.

Yankees fans had to watch that from outside.

pennants.png

I recorded it when it came out a couple of years ago, and it is on the same tape as a History Channel documentary about legendary sportswriters. I do not have the tape with me, but I can make a copy when I go home for Thanksgiving (Nov. 23-26) if you would like. I will say it is fairly poor quality, as I had taped over a Super Bowl from a couple of years before that. If you would like me to dub the tape and send it, let me know.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

I will say it is fairly poor quality, as I had taped over a Super Bowl from a couple of years before that.

Mmmhhh... :unsure:

Let's see... if anyone didn't offer a better quality recorded video, I'll contact with you. :)

pennants.png

Archived