Baltimore Stallions Logo/Uniform Concept

AAO

how? the falcons striping is really different from this. and wheateater, we do have half sky blue and half navy grizzlies and purple mountains. So what's wrong with a light brown horse? that's actually a real color that can actually be seen on a horse. not necessarily a stallion, but a horse. what colors are stallions usually?

the stripes on the colored unis scream ATLANTA FALCONS to me. other than that, another fine work

I see no similarity to the Falcons. I really like the stripe pattern, though I agree with someone else's comment that it may not be "NFL"ish, but maybe Arena. Regardless, I think it's nice.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

and wheateater, we do have half sky blue and half navy grizzlies and purple mountains. So what's wrong with a light brown horse? that's actually a real color that can actually be seen on a horse. not necessarily a stallion, but a horse. what colors are stallions usually?

True. I guess since the Toronto Blue Jays' logo is largely BLACK, and I don't remember the last time I saw a falcon with red colouring, I suppose any colour can go on any animal for the purpose of logo design...

And to quote my earlier post: "The only stallions I've seen (here in SK....Cree for "land of many horses"....j/k) have been either all-black or mixed between white/grey and black."

But then again: "...if you wanted to be like the CFL's B-more Stallions, blue would be a good...choice."

:D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

how? the falcons striping is really different from this.

i know but the three tone stripes, with whit on the sleeves, just say falcons to me. but good job otherwise

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Archived