Sportsexpressions you like

Stampman

It may seem obvious, but it's the truth!

I never said it wasn't the truth, just that it was obvious and thus you didn't need to explain it. Here's a hint on why you annoy people and are not liked. You annoy people when you explain obvious stuff like we are idiots who don't know anything about it or that we can't get the joke. When you go explain a joke some else makes you end up killing that joke. And then on top of that you make jokes about other people on the board that aren't funny. Basically, you come across as if you think you are the smartest and the funniest person on earth and that you think the rest of us are just idiots.

Kind of reminds me of something I once said, but I doubt he'll ever learn.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for all my fellow Sega Genesis players, NBA Jam provided us with all the essential classic calls:

"He's on fire!"

"Is it the shoes?!"

"The Nail in the Coffin!"

"From Doowwwnntooowwnnn"

and of course, the best of all time: "BOOM-SHAKALAKA!"

Cricket commentator Richie Benaud is fantastic, more for his sarcasm and irony than for any particular phrases, although a favourite of mine, when a batsman hits the ball miles Benaud will often say 'No point looking for that one.'

Australian posters will nbe well aware of Benaud as well as Tony Greig, who just kind of screams his head off in excitement when a player does something good, 'HHHEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE' for instance if a batsman gets out.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived