Rooney says no to pajama look

Sec19Row53

The Steelers' yellow pants are the perfect choice to go with their black jerseys, but I've never liked them with the white jerseys. Yellow and white is an awful color combination -- not enough contrast. They should wear black pants (yellow stripe down the leg) with the white jerseys. The black would match up perfectly with the black helmets.

And good luck or not, I would much prefer to see the logo on both sides of the helmet. It will never change, though.

Uh--see my comment on the CFL's Eskimos---but the Steelers have black helmets so it doesn't totally apply--

Just imagine the Packers in all white for an NFL parallel...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

*cues up the "Fiddler On The Roof" soundtrack*

One reason the Steelers look that way...

Tradition...TRADITION!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

They look lousy in uni colours--as their helmets stick out--if you're not familiar with the CFL--imagine the Packers in all whites, but the same helmet--ugh...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Hmm, I think there was enought outcry for logos on both sides that the Steelers compromised and but the logo on the left side of the jersey. just a guess perhaps though

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

The Steelers' gold pants are a classic look.

IMO, the all black look has a High Schoolish look and does not look professional.

Besides, when the players start telling owners what the unis should look like, then problems arise.

Owners are playing the bill, they should listen to what the players may suggest, but ultimately the owners should decide. IF the Players want to change the unis, let them go out and buy their own team. When did the players become experts on uniform designing, we already have too many bad uniforms in sports.

Ray Lewis is a great lineback, the Ravens' owners should ask him to do his job, Play Linebacker, and when he gets his degree in "graphic & uniform design" then they might respect his opinion after years of proved worth in the field. The field he should concern himself with is the gridiron, not the drafting board.

IMO, the Ravens all black look is terrible. :cursing:

Leave the Steelers "classic" look alone - where does Hines come off as an expert in this field too. Mr. Hines needs to concern himself with catching passes. :mad:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived