Hawks retro jersey

EagleFan344

yes, the ABA let their players put whatever they wanted back there, within reason

So Iverson could of put "the answer" or Kirilenko could of put "AK47". Kobe could of put "rapist"...

Enough. Kobe may be a scumbag, but he didn't rape that girl. She gave it willingly then thought she'd get some money.

If she lived in Jersey, she'd be a "Bayonne Girl".......

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

yes, the ABA let their players put whatever they wanted back there, within reason

So Iverson could of put "the answer" or Kirilenko could of put "AK47". Kobe could of put "rapist"...

Enough. Kobe may be a scumbag, but he didn't rape that girl. She gave it willingly then thought she'd get some money.

If she lived in Jersey, she'd be a "Bayonne Girl".......

I dont think he did it, but who knows.

Kobe could of put "rapist"...

Enough, kid. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR OPINIONS LIKE THIS. THIS IS FOR SPORTS LOGOS, HENSE THE NAME. I have my own opinions on this, just like everyone else, but I don't bring them here. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

This is at least the second time you've come on here with your agenda. I for one don't care what you think.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Enough, kid. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR OPINIONS LIKE THIS. THIS IS FOR SPORTS LOGOS, HENSE THE NAME. I have my own opinions on this, just like everyone else, but I don't bring them here. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

This is at least the second time you've come on here with your agenda. I for one don't care what you think.

2nd time? when was the first time?

the real jersey did say that though?

the real jersey did say that though?

The Hawks were not in the ABA, but yes, the Hawks and the NBA allowed Pete to put Pistol on his jersey. I remember it well.

metslogo_215.gif

In this topic, but Chris already edited out your stupid comments.....

In this topic, but Chris already edited out your stupid comments.....

ahhh I remember now....

dont worry im done with the kobe comments....

Walt Bellamy also wore the nickname "Bells" on those Atlanta jerseys. Maravich continued to wear "Pistol" on the next round of Hawks jerseys, but I think he had "Maravich" on the back of his Jazz jerseys.

Archived