Kansas City Wizards Recolored

Gary

WizardsinOutlawColors.png

I decided to recolor it to the Kansas City Outlaws(UHL) colors, I am not a big fan of the rainbow look they have at the moment, so I changed it to a more earthtoned color, tell me what you think C&C appreciated.

BTW Here is the Before and After:

Before:

KansasCityWizards97.GIF

After:

I was just trying something different, I understand the fact why try something different when they're winning but i'm not a fan of the current colors they have at the moment. But hey everybody is different

But if you like the currents, I'm not going to stop you everybodies a fan of a certain logo

I am, Whoever doesn't like a logo that I like or likes a logo that I dislike I am coming to your house and slitting your throat and drinking your blood. Oh, Paynomind will be there too, then after we kill whoever disagrees with us, we will go watch soccer and get drunk...BEWARE! :evil:

But if you like the currents, I'm not going to stop you everybodies a fan of a certain logo

I am, Whoever doesn't like a logo that I like or likes a logo that I dislike I am coming to your house and slitting your throat and drinking your blood. Oh, Paynomind will be there too, then after we kill whoever disagrees with us, we will go watch soccer and get drunk...BEWARE! :evil:

I changed it :D

when they were just the wiz, i wonder if they ever considered the piss on logo (the one where you see the kid taking a pee on a companies logo, jeff gordon, etc...) that would be a good one lol

I remember the whole Burn vs Wiz thing between Dallas and KC

Ok now check it out, I recolored Wizards colors in all the Major Sports teams in Kansas City, even the Knights of the ABA, since it's the closest Pro basketball Team I could think of.

In Royals Colors:

WizardsinRoyalsColors.png

In Chiefs Colors:

WizardsinChiefsColors.png

In Knights Colors(ABA):

WizardsinKnightsColors1.png

and of course Outlaw(UHL) Colors:

Ok now check it out, I recolored Wizards colors in all the Major Sports teams in Kansas City, even the Knights of the ABA, since it's the closest Pro basketball Team I could think of.

Sorry, but 'Pro Basketball' and 'ABA' are a little exclusive of each other. Like "sober' and 'Scotsman', or 'modern' and 'Saskatchewan'.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Sorry, but 'Pro Basketball' and 'ABA' are a little exclusive of each other. Like "sober' and 'Scotsman', or 'modern' and 'Saskatchewan'.

very true, but I was looking for the closest Basketball team, it sucks they don't have some kind of NBA team

Archived