Los Angeles Clippers Concept

AAO

I think it's a beautiful logo and uniform set. I love the use of the Padres colors. The team really needs to distance itself from the Lakers as much as they can, and this concept is a great way of doing that

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do people even find these old threads to bump?! Seriously.

wow haha i just noticed that...which makes me also wonder how in the hell someone finds it- it is 4 years old! now i feel stupid for giving C&C but i guess better late than never!

Here are the logos, uniforms should be up soon. Wasn't sure if i wanted the clipper boat in front of the wave or behind the wave. I improvised on my original paint Clippers concept.

ClippersLogos.gif

ClippersUniforms.gif

EDIT: Fixed sizing of boat and wordmark on logo:

ClippersLogoEdit.gif

Well Done! Overall its a sound concept. Here are my humble suggestions.

Primary: Looks stunning but I would increase the size of the Clipper ship and bring it closer to the word mark maybe with the wave "carresing" it. Also a logo of the word mark on its own would look great.

Secondary: its a good idea but not working in practice. The "Sandy star" outline and the "LA" at the bottom of the anchor make the logo look cluttered. May suggest removing both, straightening the anchor and maybe situate it so it is splashing into water which would continue the oceanic theme shown in the primary/word mark logos.

Tertiary: i like it but think it would look great at the top of the anchor on the secondary.

Love the uniforms except the 3rd, too "Wizards". The font of the names and numbers is awesome though. Sorry if I seem too picky but those are just some tweeking ideas I think would make a good log set better. Over all you did a great job.

WOW! You are one of the best designers around!

This is one of the best redesigns I have seen recently for anyteam in any sport.

You nailed every aspect of the concept! Great job, keep up the amazing work :notworthy:

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Love the uniforms except the 3rd, too "Wizards". The font of the names and numbers is awesome though. Sorry if I seem too picky but those are just some tweeking ideas I think would make a good log set better. Over all you did a great job.

Ha, these jerseys were too Wizards before the Wizard's Wizards were too... Wizards? i got lost there. anyway, this concept predated the Wizards' current 3rd.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I was gonna rant about Newbie's resurrecting old threads again, but I've never seen this one before, and I must say it is delightful. I like the colors but they do seem a bit overused. The uniforms could use a refresher, as well, but those logos are downright beautiful. "Clippers" font in the logo is a bit thick for the basic font, but a minor quibble. I'd say give the uniform a shot at an update. And you could very well have one of the best Clippers concepts on here (if you don't already.)

this is probably the best concept I've seen on here. The Clippers really need to shy away from the "Lakers" feel they have now. There was a Reds concept I saw on here a couple days ago and that was the best concept to me until this one. Great work.

• 1 month later...
Here are the logos, uniforms should be up soon. Wasn't sure if i wanted the clipper boat in front of the wave or behind the wave. I improvised on my original paint Clippers concept.

ClippersLogos.gif

ClippersUniforms.gif

EDIT: Fixed sizing of boat and wordmark on logo:

ClippersLogoEdit.gif

I'm dead serious, you should send this to the Clipper organization. It is so awesome. I always wondered why the Clippers were named the Clippers now it makes sense.

If the Clippers were to accept it, they'd become my second favorite team easily (after the Lakers)

People have got to bumping these old threads. For one...as good as this looks no team is going to except something from some random guy. If they were going to get a new logo or wanted one...they would have one by now.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived