NFL Helmet Alts: NFC EAST

swisherHOU

I like the Dallas Helmet.

Philly's definately should be green.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I don't the Eagles helmet would work well with their uniforms, teh Redskins would look okay with their burgundy uniforms, the Giants would look too busy in that helmet with the blue shirts and I would prefer to have a white star for the Cowboys.

I saw, I came, I left.

this may be a stupid question; but why dont teams have home and away helmets like the jerseys? it may cost a lot to get a whole nuther complete set- but then, the NFL can sell more merch. It does appear more teams are having an alt jersey like mlb and nhl do.

How many people do you know that buy helmets, especially more than 1? The merchandising opportunities would be very small.

Back in the day, the Eagles had white helmets with green wings, and I like that look alot. I think that the silver Eagles helmet would look great if the white part of the wing was green and the silver part was white. I think with a silver helmet and silver pants, the Eagles would look really sharp.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think if Eagles had an alt helmet it would have to be black.

If it was an alt helmet, it probably would be black. I think the silver helmet would be more if there was a complete overhaul.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived