NBA All-Star Game

Big Africa

I think it looks better if the players in the All-Star game wear thier team jersey's. The East could wear thier away jersey's and the West could wear thier white home jersey's or vise versa. They did it a few years ago and it looked great. It's sort of like in the NFL Pro bowl where the players wear their team helmets, they should do something like that in the NBA All-Star game.

What do youz all think about the All-Star game unis?

They tried that for a few years and it just didn't work out well. They only do that now in the Rookies/Sophmores game now.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

i actually hate when they play in their own jerseys. it just look cheap. the worst part is when they play in the west and lakers players wear they yellow jersey. i also hate when they use the same numbers... it's stupid that garnett and duncan who are on the same team both have 21... Just stick to the rules proper uniforms no duplicate numbers...

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

I think they'll continue to just wear the All-Star jerseys themselves, just another way to make some extra $$$.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Hey this is my first post! I have two ideas how about all the players who make it were there home or away uniforms but were it says the team name it would say east for the eastern team and west for the western team. My other idea is have them where there home or away uniforms but have the colors of the uniforms be the color of the confrence there are representing.

raiders-2.png

i actually hate when they play in their own jerseys. it just look cheap. the worst part is when they play in the west and lakers players wear they yellow jersey. i also hate when they use the same numbers... it's stupid that garnett and duncan who are on the same team both have 21... Just stick to the rules proper uniforms no duplicate numbers...

Everytime they used the "Own Team Uniform format" the east wore the white uni's thus avoiding the yellow lakers jersey.

i don't recall Ivo wearing 6 that game, but the picture doesn't lie...i see a jersey with IVERSON on the back, i expect to see 3 under it. just looks odd to me.

anyway, i'd be for a return to players wearing their own jerseys, although i wouldn't be against having ASG unis that match the host team's color scheme either. I think i'll throw up a Nuggets version in a couple days B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Duplicate numbers are a little silly, but it seemed even sillier to have players wear offbeat numbers in all-star games.

Scottie Pippen would have to wear 30 just about every year - either because of Bird or Ewing.

Karl Malone never had a chance to wear 32 for the West All-Stars thanks to Magic.

The uniforms have names on the back, so in the case of duplicate numbers, a ref can always clarify on the basis of player name.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Gotta disagree and go with special uniforms for the all-star game. The many colours of the away uniforms is too messy and looks horrible! As for numbers - no duplicates, and all numbers should be available to choose from, with starters picking first!

Cheers,

Greg

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

a tad off subject...but...

I always like in the college all star games (football). They wear an different uniform, but keep their helmets. Then they all trade helmet decals. I always thought that was cool. High Schoolers do it too. I remember a friend of mine who went to a different high school, they were the tigers and had bengals style helmets. He traded half the stripes and then had decals on the other half. It looks sloppy, but its still a cool tradition to me.

I never got to compete in one cause our coach never would nominate anyone...jerk.

Archived