Sign in to follow this  
jkrdevil

Browns in orange

Not from today but...

1678.f.jpg

1687.f.jpg

Man those things are awesome. I might be in the minority, but those are one of the best unis in sports.

They don't even look like the browns in those. I hate how the orange helmet and orange jersey are so close, because they don't even look like the browns in those. They might look better in brown pants with those, but i don't know...

They look more like the Oranges.

Maybe Syracuse should copy this look rather than the all orange uniform they wear from time to time.

They might look better in brown pants with those, but i don't know...

Dear God no. They look terrible when they wear their brown-orange combos, and they actually have a good look in the orange-white set. Much better than their usual crappy uniforms.

yeah, they look like a college squad in these. keep orange as the trim, stay down with the brown

Orange helmet + brown jersey = classic

Orange helmet + orange jersey = plain, boring blah.

Without even a helmet logo, they look more like a poor high school than a pro team.

And I agree, too much orange to be called the Browns.

gosh flipping darnit! they are not called the browns because of theyre colors! they are the browns because of their founder! if their colors were blue and gold they would still be the browns! their colors are orange and brown. yes thats two colors of equal importance to the team. nobody gets angry at the white sox for wearing black. anyway, these unis are too similar to syracuses or clemsons uniforms for my outright approval, but they do not bother me all that much. they dont match the pants all that well though, as far as the striping goes.

I dig the orange jerseys, and I especially dig the fact that the Jets won!!

The orange unis look something like a cross between a creamsicle and an OSHA compliant construction crew :wacko:

gosh flipping darnit! they are not called the browns because of theyre colors! they are the browns because of their founder! if their colors were blue and gold they would still be the browns! their colors are orange and brown. yes thats two colors of equal importance to the team. nobody gets angry at the white sox for wearing black. anyway, these unis are too similar to syracuses or clemsons uniforms for my outright approval, but they do not bother me all that much. they dont match the pants all that well though, as far as the striping goes.

Word. Anyway I don't mind these, but if I had my way they'd ditch these and wear the orange pants with the brown and white jerseys, and BRING BACK THE STRIPED SOCKS. And take the "Browns" off the collar.