New University of Cincinnati Logo in '05

redlegs420

cool presentation. it actually makes me excited to find out, but i hope they dont ruin the c-paw.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Did you notice that they didn't have the OTHER three new Big East school insignias (DePaul, Louisville and Marquette) in the intro? Conspiricy therory?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

• 2 weeks later...
"If they're gonna do something to the actual bearcat as well, then I hope that it can match or exceed the ferocity of Binghamton's:"

bearcat.jpg

And then Binghamton alum Tony Kornheisr on "PTI" can tell Michael Wilbon that Cincy ripped off his alma mater's logo, and tell SUNY-Binghamton to prosecute them TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

And then Bingampton alum Tony Kornheisr on "PTI" can tell Michael Wilbon that Cincy ripped off his alma mater's logo, and tell SUNY-Binghampton to prosicute them TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

That's B-I-N-G-H-A-M-T-O-N and P-R-O-S-E-C-U-T-E.

And then Bingampton alum Tony Kornheisr on "PTI" can tell Michael Wilbon that Cincy ripped off his alma mater's logo, and tell SUNY-Binghampton to prosicute them TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

That's B-I-N-G-H-A-M-T-O-N and P-R-O-S-E-C-U-T-E.

Actually, I think it's P-R-O-S-C-I-U-T-T-O.

He's going to throw a ham sandwich.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

He stressed that the logo will not be changed, but rather "strengthened" as UC athletics enter in the Big East Conference next fall.

"A stronger, more aggressive C-Paw will debut with a merchandise rollout in late spring," reads Hand's statement.

*sniff* Smells like italics and drop shadow! ^_^

Archived