My teams Mini-helmet..and scooer jerseys

iDonovan

i like the dark helmet.

"I see your Schwartz is as big as mine."

Sorry, couldn't resist the Spaceballs reference.

idon, these look great. Just out of curiosity, what are the actual colors used?

so are the jerseys falling apart or just the printing? I have the same issue with the numbers on some of my jerseys mainly because of washing them i,properly. Also, never dry them, just hang them out to dry. Gives the uniforms more life.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

there is clear and white decal paper out for most color printers...It works very well.

The machine I used had the vinyl on a 24 inch roll. My friend is trying to open a sign shop and we were just playing with the equipment.

The decal paper can be bought at almost any Hobbie Shop.

As for the washing of the jersey...I have two team that play almost year round. Which means the jerseys are washed twice a week. ..and have been worn for almost three years now.

Thanks. I will go looking for the decal paper, perhaps today. The question about its use on football helmets is how the paper deals with the helmet curvature. Vinyl stretches to fit, but paper needs to be cut or folded to do the job. I'd also worry about the paper scraping off if mishandled. Are these not a problem with this? (fingers crossed)

I have a technique that uses color prints where I have to do some cutting. Looks ok from a foot away, but I'd love a better result.

Archived