Sign in to follow this  
iDonovan

My teams Mini-helmet..and scooer jerseys

A boardie here asked what my own soccer team jerseys looked like so I thought I would post them. AS well I was bored one day and decided to do mini football helmets with the logo. what do you think?

soccer.jpg

helm.jpg

very very nice man, those helmets are perfect. no need for stripes on em.

i like the dark helmet.

"I see your Schwartz is as big as mine."

Sorry, couldn't resist the Spaceballs reference.

idon, these look great. Just out of curiosity, what are the actual colors used?

Silver

Black

Dark Grey

White

...and the sad thing is the jerseys are fall'n apart and I have to look for new ones.

Did you order stickers for the helmets, or do a cut-and-paste job? Looks pretty good. I think there is some vinyl you can buy for your inkjet, but I never have tried it.

they are stickers I made wth silver vinyl and a buddies high end color printer. hand cut out and placed on

they are stickers I made wth silver vinyl and a buddies high end color printer. hand cut out and placed on

beautiful work!

so are the jerseys falling apart or just the printing? I have the same issue with the numbers on some of my jerseys mainly because of washing them i,properly. Also, never dry them, just hang them out to dry. Gives the uniforms more life.

there is clear and white decal paper out for most color printers...It works very well.

The machine I used had the vinyl on a 24 inch roll. My friend is trying to open a sign shop and we were just playing with the equipment.

The decal paper can be bought at almost any Hobbie Shop.

As for the washing of the jersey...I have two team that play almost year round. Which means the jerseys are washed twice a week. ..and have been worn for almost three years now.

Thanks. I will go looking for the decal paper, perhaps today. The question about its use on football helmets is how the paper deals with the helmet curvature. Vinyl stretches to fit, but paper needs to be cut or folded to do the job. I'd also worry about the paper scraping off if mishandled. Are these not a problem with this? (fingers crossed)

I have a technique that uses color prints where I have to do some cutting. Looks ok from a foot away, but I'd love a better result.

its is just like the decals you get with a model airplane or any model. after you print them you soak them in water and they peal off the paper.

They look awesome. I like the black jersey, but for some reason I am drawn to the silver helmet.