Sign in to follow this  
JetsLuvver

Another NFL Field Concept

get rid of the helmet at the 50 yard line. That looks really generic. Put the Cardinal head on the 50 yard line. Get rid of the Arizona State Flag on the end zone

Actually, that's pretty cool. The end zones are sweet.

Suggestions would have to be to try the cardinal head at the 50. Other then that, no changes.

get rid of the helmet at the 50 yard line. That looks really generic. Put the Cardinal head on the 50 yard line. Get rid of the Arizona State Flag on the end zone

So basically scrap it all.....right? ^_^

I actually like the Flag part but I just don't like how he parted the Arizona Cardinals. Kinda reminds me of the 98 game against Dallas. They used the exact same field

In the End Zone I would put the Cardinal Head in place of the star and put the Word Cardinals in their current Wordmark right under the Head

AZ_292.gif

Here is the wordmark I would use except ignore the Arizona part.

Nice, but I'd honestly wait until the supposed new package is introduced upon the move to Glendale before getting too carried away with the field.

Arizona had the flag in the endzone before (forget what year) i think it was the yr they beat the cowboys in the playoffs but it has been done but i like yours also

That would be the great year of 1998.

Great year indeed... *Has flashbacks of The Falcons' Jan. 1999 trip to the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome*

Anyways, I would take the helmet out of the middle and replace it with the cardinal head. The endzone, I would tone down the flag a lil bit, but the way it is now looks cool anyways. Good jaerb.

You could do the endzones without the words. Also, the stretched image in the endzones bothers me for some reason. I'd like to see it without the stretch. Just extend the rays to go to all the edges without stretching.

I agree with just the cardinal head at the 50. Oh, shouldn't the striped/colored yard line be the 20 and not the 15?

I love it when they pain the dirt green in the winter after the grass dies (or have they fixed that problem).

I actually like the Flag part but I just don't like how he parted the Arizona Cardinals. Kinda reminds me of the 98 game against Dallas. They used the exact same field

I believe I quoted that

I remember that game but it wasn't a playoff game, it was a nationally televised game against the Boy's. The End Zone Art was the Arizona State Flag with the Cardinal Head in place of the star, and the Cardinals Wordmark below the Head. I wish I had pictures.

I'd put the Cardinal on top of the star and get rid of wording in the end zones. Then add the cardinal head at midfield. I'd either put the NFL logo where the cardinal heads are, or have 1 nfl, 1 nfc logo

i like it. just replace the 3D helmet at the 50 yard line with a 2D helmet. imo 3D helmets used as logos suck.