Nationals concept

Nesi427

Really good, but the road hat is with the home jersey, and vice a versa. It should be the other way around

Taken care of...I went by Chris' site...wish that guy would update this thing... :D

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Really good, but the road hat is with the home jersey, and vice a versa. It should be the other way around

Taken care of...I went by Chris' site...wish that guy would update this thing... :D

That error was updated an hour before you posted this message :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Dead on Nesi. These are perfect. I really hope that they do incorporate "DC" into the logo... I live in the DC metro area, and nobody here calls it "Washington".

How did you get the wordmarks? Did you vectorize or do you have a close/similar/or even "the" font???

Also, this should probably be another thread.... but I've always heard that the Orioles do not wear "Baltimore" on their roads, because they are representing the DC metro area as well. I wonder if we will see the Baltimore script, now that DC has a team...

grc

yanks_sig.gif

I'm not sure what the numbers will look like, but otherwise it sounds like those are pretty close. From the Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...4-2004Dec3.html

The Nationals plan to unveil their complete uniforms on Dec. 13, almost certainly by bringing one of the current players to Washington for a public appearance. Hats -- red for home, blue on the road -- are already on sale. The home jerseys will be white with "Nationals" in red letters with a blue-and-gold outline stripped across the front. The away jerseys will be gray with "Washington" in blue letters with a red-and-gold outline across the chest. Both jerseys will button down the front and have a "DC" logo on one sleeve.

Archived