• Last Reply
Here are the Detroit Tigers:

Lions(NFL)

TigersinLionsColors.png

Pistons(NBA)

TigerinPistonsColor.png

Redwings(NHL)

TigersinRedwingColor.png

What happened to the tiger jumping through the D logo? I wonder what that logo would look like in the other colors.

That logo didn't go with any of the colors, so that is why I did this logo, and plus i've never been a big fan of that logo anyways.

the Brewers logo looks good in other colors. I think some of your logos, the colors are off. I dont know if it is your monitor, or is it just me?? anyone else see some of the colors a little off?

Mine is recently calibrated & everything else looks fine, most of the colours are fine, but where's the black in the Blackhawk version of the Cubs?

Green is a very minor colour for the Blackhawks, but seems to be a primary there...

Other than that--hey it's fun...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

And now time to vent on the Colorado Rockies logo (Not necessarily on Lilg's work)... IT SUCKS. They have no logo, all they have is the script and a ball going out of some zig zags they call mountains. That team needs an overhaul, then maybe they'll stop losing

It may not be a "true logo", but I don't have a problem with the Rockies uniform set. Its pretty simple, nothing too wrong with it.

Here are the Milwaukee Brewers:

Packers(NFL)

BrewersinPackersColors.png

Is it just me, or are there two different shades of green on the "Brewers" script?

:blink:

nope that's just one shade of green

No, the "ers" in Brewers is a lighter shade. Looks like you missed a few spots or something.

VmWIn6B.png

that's what I see too. I think the brewers would look really sharp in the pack's green and gold. I like the navy and gold they got now though too...

Nice work on all this! It'd be nice if you had illustrator and did them so there wasn't the little bits around some of the stuff, but we get the idea even with that!

Nice job again!

Archived