Make Your Own NHL Jersey!

Roger Clemente

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Incredible work as usual, Rog. :notworthy:

Any chance we could see some Whalers stuff anytime soon?

If someone who has a Whalers jersey (or Seattles Thunderbirds or Plymouth Whalers) can measure one and give it to me, I can do it.

This was done two days ago, but I couldn't get up here. But here we have another one:

Los Angeles Kings 1990's

Many thanks to Frylock for actually drawing them.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Those Kings jerseys can be tricky.

They might be one of the most tweaked jerseys ever.

The white ones started out the first two years with silver numbers, changing to black later on.

They also went from two color names and numbers in 91 to three color names and numbers in 92 before finally sticking with one color names and three color numbers.

I wanted to make a Gretzky jersey with the 25th anniversary of the Kings and 75th anniversary of the NHL patches on it and was surprized to discover all the variations while looking for sample pictures.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Of course, if and when they do get to playing hockey, all the current uniform jerseys/sweaters would have the Reebok vector insignia on the back.

I'm aware. It'll take little effort to make the switch, but I'm not officially doing so until I see them with my own eyes.

But does this mean that CCM is no longer making the throwbacks too?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

From what I understand, CCM will remain as the branding on the Vintage line jerseys because they actually existed as a brand in hockey when most of the uniforms were actually first produced. While a lot of the jerseys were Sport Maska (owned by The Hockey Company) CCM was still around in equipment.

could some one make me a canucks home jersey and a wild home jersey with CHRETIEN on the back with #2? thanks in advance

BUMP

all you have to do is cut an paste in Paint using the templates provided. It is pretty easy, why don't you give it a try for yourself?

Man, you gotta be kicking yourself for that typo.

It's Jean "Chretien."

Whoopsie.

And why would you want that, anyway? The current Prime Minister is Paul Martin! (hang on...doesn't he playdefense for the Devils?!)

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

It's Jean "Chretien."

Whoopsie.

And why would you want that, anyway? The current Prime Minister is Paul Martin! (hang on...doesn't he playdefense for the Devils?!)

suigi that is not a typo my last name is chretien and my dads name is even john. and i know paul martin is the PM and that other paul martin is american anyway, also thanks for the jerseys commish

iGLssSH.png

• 6 months later...

wow this thing is pretty sweet, nice complete collection which I will likely make some use of.

I am interested ot know if you have any vector images of the wild numbers/letters, or the 2004 Allstar game logo (from minnesota). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

wow this thing is pretty sweet, nice complete collection which I will likely make some use of.

I am interested ot know if you have any vector images of the wild numbers/letters, or the 2004 Allstar game logo (from minnesota). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post in requests.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

It's Jean "Chretien."

Whoopsie.

suigi that is not a typo my last name is chretien and my dads name is even john. and i know paul martin is the PM and that other paul martin is american anyway, also thanks for the jerseys commish

You guys have an american PM. And you call us stupid. :D:P

These vintage sweaters are awesome !!!! the only problem for me is the current ones roger posted , when I click on them I just get the Photobucket page ..... can anyone help please ?? maybe I got to them too late ??? but these are awesome thanks for all the work!!! if i can just get the current ones to work now.....

Archived