Make Your Own NHL Jersey!

Roger Clemente

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:therock: ....anyone know a ood program to make the jersyes in...Paint also messes up the colours after saving?....a program that I am able to download to...thanks for the help, it's apreciated

speaking of that whole ovechkin in the sabres uni......

he said on george michaels sports machine that it was always his dream as a kid to play for the sabres

just throwin it out there

Hmm, I wonder why. Do you think it's because of Mogilny starting his career here?

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

OK, I have been playing more. I know I'm just asking for trouble, but... I couldn't resist!!

BoringDevils.gif

SlowFlyers.gif

SenatorsOverrated.gif

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

I'm using Photoshop 6.0.

Here's one more for tonight, because I'm bored. The disclaimer is that I'm NOT still bitter about this, but I thought it would be a funny one to do, and I DO still hate Brett Hull (even though he was born in the same town as my wife.)

NoGoalStars.gif

PS - How UGLY are the Stars jersies?? Ugh!

indians4.png

-Terry Pluto

:therock: ....anyone know a ood program to make the jersyes in...Paint also messes up the colours after saving?....a program that I am able to download to...thanks for the help, it's apreciated

Save as a .PNG and the colours shouldn't get effed up

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm using Photoshop 6.0.

Here's one more for tonight, because I'm bored. The disclaimer is that I'm NOT still bitter about this, but I thought it would be a funny one to do, and I DO still hate Brett Hull (even though he was born in the same town as my wife.)

NoGoalStars.gif

PS - How UGLY are the Stars jersies?? Ugh!

#1, the city of buffalo is a stank pile of dog poop. (go stars, go titans)

#2, the stars didn't have those sweaters until the year AFTER they skated the cup around marine midland.

#3, hully wore 22 when he scored the most wonderful goal in the history of eternity.

:hockeysmiley:(**)

no hard feelings, but it really should be the green jersey, with #22, if you're trying to make that point.

He's right. Dallas wore their current home sweaters ( black and green ) as away sweaters in the SCF.

Being a Sabres fan, I have no hard feelings anymore. It's part of Buffalo sports history, and that's where I'm leaving it. I'm on to the newer, better things in Buffalo sports ( which happens to, once again, be the Sabres, as the Bills are on the trolley tracks ).

OK, I have been playing more. I know I'm just asking for trouble, but... I couldn't resist!!

BoringDevils.gif

SlowFlyers.gif

SenatorsOverrated.gif

:notworthy:

I have to disagree with the first one, though. The Devils may be slow, but not Elias, specifically. He's probably their most exciting player.

Well, the numbers are mostly incidental there, I had to put SOME number on there... I was more making comments on the teams in general. And, as I mentioned before, the Dallas one was just a joke. I don't think anyone here really cares about that anymore.

indians4.png

-Terry Pluto

Well, the numbers are mostly incidental there, I had to put SOME number on there... I was more making comments on the teams in general. And, as I mentioned before, the Dallas one was just a joke. I don't think anyone here really cares about that anymore.

In that case they are very accurate. Kudos, my friend.

It's a new era in Minnesota with Demitra teaming up with Gaborik. I just may have to get one of these made up for my jersey collection.

Demitra.png

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived