Roger Clemente

Make Your Own NHL Jersey!

:therock: ....anyone know a ood program to make the jersyes in...Paint also messes up the colours after saving?....a program that I am able to download to...thanks for the help, it's apreciated

wow...cannot spell.....good*, jerseys* and however you spell appreciated

speaking of that whole ovechkin in the sabres uni......

he said on george michaels sports machine that it was always his dream as a kid to play for the sabres

just throwin it out there

Hmm, I wonder why. Do you think it's because of Mogilny starting his career here?

OK, I have been playing more. I know I'm just asking for trouble, but... I couldn't resist!!

BoringDevils.gif

SlowFlyers.gif

SenatorsOverrated.gif

I'm using Photoshop 6.0.

Here's one more for tonight, because I'm bored. The disclaimer is that I'm NOT still bitter about this, but I thought it would be a funny one to do, and I DO still hate Brett Hull (even though he was born in the same town as my wife.)

NoGoalStars.gif

PS - How UGLY are the Stars jersies?? Ugh!

:therock: ....anyone know a ood program to make the jersyes in...Paint also messes up the colours after saving?....a program that I am able to download to...thanks for the help, it's apreciated

Save as a .PNG and the colours shouldn't get effed up

I'm using Photoshop 6.0.

Here's one more for tonight, because I'm bored. The disclaimer is that I'm NOT still bitter about this, but I thought it would be a funny one to do, and I DO still hate Brett Hull (even though he was born in the same town as my wife.)

NoGoalStars.gif

PS - How UGLY are the Stars jersies?? Ugh!

#1, the city of buffalo is a stank pile of dog poop. (go stars, go titans)

#2, the stars didn't have those sweaters until the year AFTER they skated the cup around marine midland.

#3, hully wore 22 when he scored the most wonderful goal in the history of eternity.

:hockeysmiley:(**)

no hard feelings, but it really should be the green jersey, with #22, if you're trying to make that point.

He's right. Dallas wore their current home sweaters ( black and green ) as away sweaters in the SCF.

Being a Sabres fan, I have no hard feelings anymore. It's part of Buffalo sports history, and that's where I'm leaving it. I'm on to the newer, better things in Buffalo sports ( which happens to, once again, be the Sabres, as the Bills are on the trolley tracks ).

OK, I have been playing more. I know I'm just asking for trouble, but... I couldn't resist!!

BoringDevils.gif

SlowFlyers.gif

SenatorsOverrated.gif

:notworthy:

I have to disagree with the first one, though. The Devils may be slow, but not Elias, specifically. He's probably their most exciting player.

Well, the numbers are mostly incidental there, I had to put SOME number on there... I was more making comments on the teams in general. And, as I mentioned before, the Dallas one was just a joke. I don't think anyone here really cares about that anymore.

Well, the numbers are mostly incidental there, I had to put SOME number on there... I was more making comments on the teams in general. And, as I mentioned before, the Dallas one was just a joke. I don't think anyone here really cares about that anymore.

In that case they are very accurate. Kudos, my friend.

It's a new era in Minnesota with Demitra teaming up with Gaborik. I just may have to get one of these made up for my jersey collection.

Demitra.png