where can I buy da Bears throwback?

DGivens87

ohhhhh... I just didn't know the reference...

The only reason why I've asked so often is because those jerseys are f'n awesome...and also because nobody has answered my question lol

It's not even on the Chicago Bears' own website shop, although there is a fashion jersey in orange. That's about as close as you'll get to it.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

GSH Stands for George S Halas. That fashion jersey is close. The white stripe should be blue, the numbers block, and the gsh actually was on the helmet for the game. The Cowboys one you showed is actually the 1994 jersey.

Those are not the jerseys we are tlking about.

I know I was just posting some that were close. I dont think many people would be able to tell the difference.

ummm....... whatever you say there buddy......

Umm....well....if you want one THAT bad I can make them,but I cannot put any NFL logos on them nor can I put a current or former Bears player's name on the back,it would have to be your own as these are not officially licesned,but they will still look identical to what they wore yesterday....NOT like the afforementioned fashion jersey.

98Falcons.png

Robbman, thanks for the offer to make one. I think I just got a little caught up in the throwback moment with the Bears throwbacks...I still like 'em, but I don't NEED one so bad that I have to ask to get one made.

Now you make jerseys? Because if you do, I've got a couple of requests for throwbacks that even though they may not be officially licensed, I'd still like to have the following jersey done:

1994 white Patriots throwback of Ray Crittenden #81 (he was my favorite player on the team that year)

And yeah, if you could do that for me, let me know how much it'd be. Thanks bro.

Those are not the jerseys we are tlking about.

I know I was just posting some that were close. I dont think many people would be able to tell the difference.

ummm....... whatever you say there buddy......

I meant if someone wanted to buy them really bad. Since they don't seem to sell the actual throwbacks. If you wore either of those two I doubt to many people would know the difference.

Archived