An Interesting Find

JetsLuvver

He was #76. The Champion replicas from that era did not have the blue field. Either way they Cravened. The name font on the back is also incorrect. Just horrible.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm surprised that no one has pointed out that this jersey is fake as hell.It's obviously just a red jersey(maybe a real blank Champion jersey.....maybe not)

and someone who didnt know enough about what he was doing tried to make a Bradley jersey and profit off of it from those who dont know any better.

98Falcons.png

I'm surprised that no one has pointed out that this jersey is fake as hell.It's obviously just a red jersey(maybe a real blank Champion jersey.....maybe not)

and someone who didnt know enough about what he was doing tried to make a Bradley jersey and profit off of it from those who dont know any better.

It's just a cheap Champion replica, not a fake. If someone were going to fake something like this they would make a Barkley jersey, not a Bradley.

Archived