Broncos in Orange

jkrdevil

Well, the Broncos have brought back their orange alts this year (they didn't wear them last year). The circumstances are very simular to the last time they wore them in which they lost. Sunday night football in the snow.

I hate these. The Navy Blues are far better, then again Navy Blue is the best color.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, the Broncos have brought back their orange alts this year (they didn't wear them last year). The circumstances are very simular to the last time they wore them in which they lost. Sunday night football in the snow.

I hate these. The Navy Blues are far better, then again Navy Blue is the best color.

Well navy blue isn't my favorite colour, but I like it--other than that I agree with you...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Hate 'em? No way!

The Broncos belong in orange.

Well, I hate to break it two you but after winning 2 Super Bowls in Blue that is the uniforms that the Broncos will be remembered in mostly. The orange will be associated with losing and the blue with winning. Because 20 years from now what we will see most from these the 80's and 90's will be the Super Bowl highlights. They lost in orange and won in blue. So they will be thought of as a blue team and not an orange team.

I can't explain this one, but here it goes anyway.

When I think of the Broncos in orange, I think of the "Orange Crush" jerseys with the ligter blue helmets. Maybe it's because the blue was lighter, but that was a good looking uniform. If the Broncos want to go old school, or orange for a game, go back to these.

Once the logo and uniforms were "Nike-fied", style went out the window. So now the Broncos are navy blue and orange. Fine. But making the current jerseys orange makes them horrible. It's too bright. It's probably the same orange, but when put next to the navy blue, the orange is too bright, and it makes an ugly uniform even much harder to look at.

At least it's almost a white-out.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I keep saying, this would have been a perfect weekend for throwbacks. And one of the better looking throwbacks would have been the Broncos in the Orange Crush orange with the royal blue helmets. (No, we don't want the Broncos to have throwbacks that go back to the vertical stripes on the socks.)

I can't explain this one, but here it goes anyway.

When I think of the Broncos in orange, I think of the "Orange Crush" jerseys with the ligter blue helmets. Maybe it's because the blue was lighter, but that was a good looking uniform. If the Broncos want to go old school, or orange for a game, go back to these.

Once the logo and uniforms were "Nike-fied", style went out the window. So now the Broncos are navy blue and orange. Fine. But making the current jerseys orange makes them horrible. It's too bright. It's probably the same orange, but when put next to the navy blue, the orange is too bright, and it makes an ugly uniform even much harder to look at.

At least it's almost a white-out.

YES! this is exactly how I feel too!!

Orange crush unis = good. Current navy unis = pretty good. Current orange jerseys = blah.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Is it me, or do they only wear the orange alts when it snows on game day on a Sunday night? Maybe they do it for visibility. More likely, it's coincidence, but I am sure it is a helpful coincidence ...

Actually this is only the second time ever they have worn them. Last time was against the Colts in '02 in the snow.

Archived