Willingham Fired

CaolinaJoe

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its quotes like that, that shows the ignorance of some people. there is a major problem in the world today. And that problem is that everyone feels they should be handed something just because of the color of there skin. that my friend is wrong. Willingham despite going 6-5 was not meeting the high demands of the University of Notre Dame and the Alumni. 6-5 does not get you into the BCS and barely gets you a bowl game. Notre Dame should not go to furniture bowls. or .com bowls. and this is what i think the AD and alumni was concerned about. winning. not the color of the coaches skin, but there ability to produce a winning football team. I'm sick and tired of people saying there arent enough minority coaches in football. I believe that a coach should only be coaching based on his abilities. black, white, yellow, green...it shouldnt matter. I mean if you wanted to get technical...why isnt there enough white coaches or players at the prodominitley black colleges? I mean in the last 20 years how many white coaches were at Grambling? how many QBs? 1??? I think we need to quit with the racial standards in sports and worry more about a coaches skills and a players abilites. I know someones gonna call me a racist out there but, thats my 2 cents.

i couldnt have put it any better

Archived