What Category of Logos would you like to see next?

Football-Fan

FORUM MEMBERS:

From another post I made asking Chris whether he planned on adding a NCAA College Football Category on the CC's Sports Logos website, he responded that he planned on adding all categories of logos one day.

Obviously the breadth of Sports Logo's that could be made available on our favorite site is exhaustive, not to mention the ongoing battle of updating already posted categories.

It got me wondering- WHICH Sports "CATEGORY" our Forum Members would MOST like to see Logos added to on sportslogos.net?

This might be an opportunity to give some insight to Chris as well as be fun to hear what other forum members thoughts are on this topic.

... anyway, I'll start off (drum roll please).

The Category "I" would Prioritize to add Logos to next is: NCAA College Football

WHICH SPORTS CATEGORY WOULD "YOU" LIKE TO SEE BE ADDED NEXT TO sportslogos.net???

i wouldn't mind seeing some international soccer... there's like 20 billion professional teams in england, which means they must not have room for people for all the football fields, in that tiny little country.

i wouldn't mind seeing some international soccer... there's like 20 billion professional teams in england, which means they must not have room for people for all the football fields, in that tiny little country.

Not to take away from CC's site, but there is always High Quality Football Logos. I don't know how accurate they are because I don't follow international soccer.

That being said, I'd like to see an NCAA section. But, whatever comes next comes next. I'm just happy to be a member of the boards.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Not to take away from CC's site, but there is always High Quality Football Logos. I don't know how accurate they are because I don't follow international soccer.

That being said, I'd like to see an NCAA section. But, whatever comes next comes next. I'm just happy to be a member of the boards.

i don't even really have a use for them, really... i've seen all of them that i'm interested in, and i don't generally need to use any european soccer logos for any graphics i do... it was more just a suggestion of what might be a good addition to the site... as i said, it's not really anything that i'd necessarily even use very often :)

just trying to spit out some ideas to better the site, since i assume we were going to hear more "college football!" requests :)

and i agree... just happy to be on the boards. while i appreciate all the work that goes into a site like this, and the front page is an endlessly useful resource for logo information, i really don't use it that often... the forums are why i'm here.

Gang:

Interesting to see what you guys would prioritize first.

LET'S HEAR FROM MORE OF YOU!

joshuamings : I have no idea why you think "Chris would not like this". First off, bosox is right, I'm curious as to what others on our Forum think. We ask our fellow members for feedback and thoughts all the time! I'm puzzled! This is in part what this Forum is all about. :blink:

Second, this really isn't a second post on the same topic. The "first" post essentially just asked Chris if he had any plans to Post NCAA College logos anytime soon or had a timetable- maybe I should have PM'd him since it was directed specifically to him, but I thought others might be interested in his response.

My "second" post (this one) is different. It asked ALL of our members to voice their opinion as to which category of logos they would like to see added NEXT (a "priority" question).

I have always found Chris to be interested in what the forum members have to think. And from the post Chris made in this thread, he does appreciates the input (I believe that is part a big part of why the web site is so great). Being that this is his web site, he can decide what what to do with this insight.

Since a goal of posting "all" the logos EVENTUALLY by definition means they can't happen all at once, you are forced to prioritize categories, I think it is great to see what our members would prefer to see added next.

... anyway, no hard feelings on my part. I was just surprised by the negative vibe of your post. My apologizes if I read into it wrong. :P

Nick1733: I like the idea of seperating NCAA College Football by their respective Divisions.

I would suggest starting with Division 1 first.

How about some Japanese Pro Baseball insignias. One team used Astro Boy as their mascot at one time.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived