You can't spell 'suck' without N I F L

Lee.

Montgomery (AL) Maulers:

415.gif

Rome (GA) Renegades:

426.gif

Ugh.

Apologies for the quality of the shots, I got them from OSC; if anyone can find better, go to town.

I mean better quality of these, not better logos in general; hell, I can throw a rock in my car and find a better logo.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

My God! The Renegades' logo looks like a stereotypical 1940s comic book rendering of a kamikaze pilot.

I think it's supposed to be a menacing pirate.

And by menacing I mean "flamboyant".

Hey, something tells me that in Montgomery, flamboyant is about as menacing as you can get.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I think it's supposed to be a menacing pirate.

Well, team management might want us to see "a menacing pirate", but I've yet to see a sea-faring rogue who was wearing a vintage leather aviator's helmet. I mean there's a chin strap hanging down on the right side.

Actually, what I'm thinking is that some clip-art supply service probably made the mistake of thinking that a dated, terribly stereotypical 1940s cartoon rendering of a kamikaze pilot was an illustration of a 1920s, leather-helmeted football player. Unfortunately for the Rome Renegades, they felt that this particular clip-art illustration best represented their team.

Whatever the resaon for this design existing, the Renegades need a new logo... quick!

C'mon, Arena Football peeps. PUT THESE LOGOS AND THESE LEAGUES OUT OF THEIR MISERY!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

C'mon, Arena Football peeps. PUT THESE LOGOS AND THESE LEAGUES OUT OF THEIR MISERY!

I know you whine about this all the time, but AFL has nothing to do with NIFL. Only af2 is a minor league of AFL.

For what it's worth, AFL is having a tough enough time keeping its own teams, let alone trying to get rid of any other league.

It's where I sit.

Aah, what the hell. I'm just gonna say... :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would point out the Renegade upgraded their logo... still isnt anytrhing special but better than what they had...

renegades150.gif

ps its not the gargoyles font... as i have the gargoyles font...close but no cigar

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Looks like a 1920's football player.  It just CRAVENS! :puke:

Because when you think 1920's football, you thing Rome, GA..... :therock:

I'm ignoring Craven but it cracked me up to use a term to describe something when the term is making fun of him!

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Geoff, it's called "self-depreciating humor". After all, you also can't spell "bite", "blow" and "stink" as well as "suck" without "N I F L".

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Silly Craven I read your comment by clicking the quote button. I know what self depreciation is. In fact, I would probably be considered a black belt at it.

Not

Intended

For

Logo-lovers

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived