You can't spell 'suck' without N I F L

Lee.

Montgomery (AL) Maulers:

415.gif

Rome (GA) Renegades:

426.gif

Ugh.

Apologies for the quality of the shots, I got them from OSC; if anyone can find better, go to town.

I mean better quality of these, not better logos in general; hell, I can throw a rock in my car and find a better logo.

My God! The Renegades' logo looks like a stereotypical 1940s comic book rendering of a kamikaze pilot.

I think it's supposed to be a menacing pirate.

And by menacing I mean "flamboyant".

Hey, something tells me that in Montgomery, flamboyant is about as menacing as you can get.

I think it's supposed to be a menacing pirate.

Well, team management might want us to see "a menacing pirate", but I've yet to see a sea-faring rogue who was wearing a vintage leather aviator's helmet. I mean there's a chin strap hanging down on the right side.

Actually, what I'm thinking is that some clip-art supply service probably made the mistake of thinking that a dated, terribly stereotypical 1940s cartoon rendering of a kamikaze pilot was an illustration of a 1920s, leather-helmeted football player. Unfortunately for the Rome Renegades, they felt that this particular clip-art illustration best represented their team.

Whatever the resaon for this design existing, the Renegades need a new logo... quick!

C'mon, Arena Football peeps. PUT THESE LOGOS AND THESE LEAGUES OUT OF THEIR MISERY!

I know you whine about this all the time, but AFL has nothing to do with NIFL. Only af2 is a minor league of AFL.

For what it's worth, AFL is having a tough enough time keeping its own teams, let alone trying to get rid of any other league.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks like a 1920's football player.  It just CRAVENS! :puke:

Because when you think 1920's football, you thing Rome, GA..... :therock:

I'm ignoring Craven but it cracked me up to use a term to describe something when the term is making fun of him!

Silly Craven I read your comment by clicking the quote button. I know what self depreciation is. In fact, I would probably be considered a black belt at it.

Not

Intended

For

Logo-lovers

Archived