Illinois Basketball

tohasbo

Yeap...that's correct.

Frank Williams was on the all century team btw... :blink:

Don't get me wrong, he was good, but I'm sure there were better players than Frankie Two Years.

Jerk.

Not bitter...just think if they had him 2 years ago!

Didn't Frank play 3 years?

I wish he'd of stayed for his last year (or two), but eh. I think a strong part of his decision was his poor background and the chance to get into the NBA and get some money seemed good to him.

May or may not have been the right choice. Plus I could be wrong on his "poor background."

Didn't Frank play 3 years?

I wish he'd of stayed for his last year (or two), but eh. I think a strong part of his decision was his poor background and the chance to get into the NBA and get some money seemed good to him.

May or may not have been the right choice. Plus I could be wrong on his "poor background."

I think you're right...I just didn't like him leaving at all. And I don't think he deserved to be on the all century team. Don't get me wrong, he was a heck of a player, but they didn't really accomplish anything in his time that hadn't been done (no final four, outright big ten title), he didn't stand out alot to me.

Plus he did AMAZING in the NBA :rolleyes:

I always liked Illinois basketball. They're my early pick to win the NCAA this season. They just beat #1 Wake Forest.

I refrain from making early picks because who's playing the best early on means very little.

I did, however, pick UConn to win last years Championship a few months before the season. That had something to do with my being a UConn fan, though. :P

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived