I-L-L....

pcgd

All of you fools will suffer when and if facing the Yellow Jackets. Ask Mr. Chalk Drawings how his Kansassy team did against us in the tourney last year... ask Mr. Michican't if Tech's D is to be trifled with.

Bring on the Illini.. I'd be willing to bet Tech would hold them under 60.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

All of you fools will suffer when and if facing the Yellow Jackets. Ask Mr. Chalk Drawings how his Kansassy team did against us in the tourney last year... ask Mr. Michican't if Tech's D is to be trifled with.

yeah I saw the butt kicking payno, but I stand behind my Wolverines any day

As well you should.. as any true fan would. Be proud of your team, win or loss... love them, and they will eventually return the favor.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Yeah, well i'll tell you what..........that was LAST year. Wait to you see Big Dub and the boys throw down on all your candy-asses.

I just realized this, Illinois would play within 2 hours of home throughout the tournament in March:

1st and 2nd Round: Indy

Regionals: Chicago

Final Four: St. Louis

Woah. Basically home games thoughout! Assuming they go that far of course...

But aren't the locations of the first and second round games determined by the selection committee rather than by location of the school? So chances are Illinois will be playing their first round games somewhere other than Indy. I'm thinkin that because UNC and Syracuse played in Denver, last year. I went and saw 'em practice and I now hate McNamara.

IUe6Hvh.png

They changed that two or three years ago. They are placing the higher seeded teams close to home in hopes of drawing bigger crowds to the first and second round games. That's why you may have an East (excuse me: "Site of Region Final") Region bracket and a *formerly* West Region bracket playing in Indy.

But aren't the locations of the first and second round games determined by the selection committee rather than by location of the school? So chances are Illinois will be playing their first round games somewhere other than Indy. I'm thinkin that because UNC and Syracuse played in Denver, last year. I went and saw 'em practice and I now hate McNamara.

#1 seeds usually play in the city closest to them. Last year Duke was in Raleigh, Stanford here in Seattle, Kentucky in Columbus and St Joe's in Buffalo.

Archived