Anaheim uniform mistake

Puckguy14

I was at the Sharks-Ducks game tonight, and noticed when Matt Cullen scored, that his Ducks uni was different.  It's the same road uni with the same stripes, but his logo on the front had a jade triangle, as opposed to the usual silver one on the road.  I wonder if Anaheim is planning a change when the league colorizes the home uniforms next year?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Maybe they will change to Silver on white unis and jade with purple jerseys, thereby making the triangle less noticable.  Then in three(or is it four) years, they will totally get rid of the triangle.  Just a speculation.  Fazing out the triangle.  I'd much rather them faze out the logo and faze out the word Mighty.  Anaheim Ducks is a lot better than Mighty Ducks of Anaheim.

To me, the triangle kindof completes the logo.  (Yes, I know, I'm a freak for thinking it's actually a well-done logo.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Coming from Disney, that is an awesome logo, the uniform is ok and I do recommend Bods' Nike alternates the team wore from 1997-2000 (although I make the eggplant the primary color compared to the jade that was used)

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived